Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

One Little Comment

"Wow! The Grill Queen is doing a really great job tonight keeping up with all these orders". -Chef James Braddock

It's amazing how powerful words can be. They can make your entire day great, or do the opposite. Those silly words above were actually some of the most impacting words I have heard all day. My boss, Chef James, didn't mean it as more than a couple of small words that were meant as a small compliment. To me, they meant that he NOTICED my hard work, dedication, and it also lifted my spirits up. I have never been so happy to hear just a few little words.

This isn't going to be a long blog, I just wanted to share with you how just a few small words of encouragement can be so powerful to someone who needs those words.

Challenge: Everyday for the next 7 days, I am going to encourage someone. It may be with those small words that just make someone's day, or by helping out when needed. I just feel like I should share the joy I feel when I am complimented.


Have a GREAT week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment